Returns, Terms and Conditions 1. The consumer is entitled to a full refund within a 14 day period of the date their order is Delivered.
2. Any items returned must be received unworn and in the same condition in which they were sold with their tags still in-situ. Any items worn or in any other condition than that they were sold in will not be refunded (unless arranged otherwise).
3. If the items are faulty when the consumer receives them, the consumer must notify Little Mr and Miss via the ‘Returns’ section of the website within 24 hours and upon receipt of faulty goods we will accept returns of the item. You, as the consumer, are responsible for checking the item upon receipt of it to ensure it is in satisfactory condition, We accept no responsibility for any damage through wear and tear of any item.We are not held responsible for any postal costs incurred from the returning of any items. It is your responsibility to read the item details. Sometimes lighting and detail can be missed in the item photographs and please allow for this.
4. If an item has been worn and any faults are found after wearing it no refund will be given
5. It is recommended that recorded delivery be used as proof of postage if you are returning items.
6. The purchased item will not be dispatched until payments due have cleared.
7. Returned orders must have the order number enclosed which will be in the confirmation email .please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the website if further details required. confirmation emails will be sent at the time of order being placed and a dispatch email will be sent at time of shipping.
8. We reserve the right to cancel any part of an order and refund all orders at our discretion.
9 Alternatives will not be sent in the event of an item becoming out of stock
10. Sale items are not refundable
11. Sale items will not be exchanged for alternate items. All full price exchange items will be re shipped at the standard flat rate but we do not accept responsibility for the returns postage on any exchange items.
12. Outfits and all items that contain brooches, pin bows , pin roses and badges are attached to the outfit at the consumers own risk. In young children in particular we advise you remove these attachments or supervise at all times. Alternatively we advise you use a permanent fixation method on the bows and remove the pins. We accept no liability for any injury or damage to the items and to the individuals if these accessories are utilised and fastened to the outfits using the brooch pins. It is the consumers responsibility to check that they are satisfied with any brooch/bow pins when receiving the items from Little Mr and Miss Apparel
13. Email us at to arrange returns and answer queries. 14. It is the consumers responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions and are bound to them by making a purchase through the Little Mr and Miss Apparel website.
15. Refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt of the returned items and via the initial methods used.